German Hard Trance (Full Mix) German Hard Trance (Full Mix)

Absolute Amazing

A beautiful combination of great sounds and melodies with some kick ass mixing. I absolutely love this song.

I Got The Juice I Got The Juice

Drop the rap

The beat was pretty good, but the rapping was not great, you should practice more so the lines flow together better. Now it sounds like your barely keeping up with the music

MaxStayWitaStrap responds:

Good looks on the review unlike some of these herbs at least you dropped something lol...but yeah Im not really trying...Im just MASS RECORDING shit right now so its whatever...Just tryna get a bunch of material together...but good looks on the advice my G

[OS] Basement in the Sky [OS] Basement in the Sky

Crazy

The synths in this are pretty sweet, and you composite them together nicely to make a cool modern-sounding track.

ObsidianSnow responds:

Thanks for the review, Cyclonic - I appreciate it!

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

I love it

One of my favorite songs in the portal. Only thing that gets me is that when I crank the bass up, the bass drum has a bit too much of a pitch, and its kinda distracting.

I love your music!

-=Timelapse of a Lifetime v1.1 -=Timelapse of a Lifetime v1.1

Bass needs fixing

The bass at 0:40 is really out of tune. Also, the intro is too long. After 30 seconds your expecting much more of an explosion of sound, as apposed to just the addition of the hihat.

Try playing around with more melodies. It gets really repetitive after about 1 minute.

Its an okay idea, it just needs more tinkering.

gasguy responds:

yea, but this one is rated lower then the older one?? wtf

{Dj-L} New Life (WiP) {Dj-L} New Life (WiP)

Nice

This sounds great. Definitely keep working on this. You integrate the piano and the synths really well. The melody sounds good.

I'd love to hear this finished.

Meonly70 responds:

I would too, I'm just out of ideas for songs right about now. I'll see what I can cough up. Thanks man.

{i} Please Panic {i} Please Panic

Amazing

This is incredible! It's pretty simple and short, but it is still extremely epic.

[AriA] A Single Breath - WiP [AriA] A Single Breath - WiP

Really Good

I'm loving this song. Great melodies and sounds.

Only thing is, it needs more drums. The dancey-rave really only starts at around 1:30 and only for a minute. I know this is a WiP, but you might want to have more thumping bass to keep up the dance beat.

Definitely keep working on it!

IndieDance responds:

awesomee k thanks! =]

First Shock[LM] First Shock[LM]

Good

I really like the sound of this. Its maybe a bit repetitive, but the melody sounds quite quite nice. A little quiet for techno music, try and crank up the drums a little (and everything else a bit, too).

Keep going, I like your style!

beat made by cetwing beat made by cetwing

...

Not really my style, but I guess its good if your going for kind of a glitchy sound. It would be interesting to see what you'd do with this, so I'd love to see a song made out of this.